Last updated: 24th May 2018.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller is GALATEA 2017, S.L. (“AUDLEY”), ID number: B- 54976063, Registered in the Mercantile Register of Alicante, Volume 4003, Book 0, Page 16, Sheet A-153187, inscription 1ª dated 10 January 2017, and with contact details:
- Postal Address: Atención al Cliente, Calle El Monastil 14 (Polígono Industrial Torreta Río), 03600 Elda (Alicante).
- Telephone: 96.6981300
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES AUDLEY COLLECT?
GALATEA 2017 SL may collect the following personal information from users of the AUDLEY website through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2), in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the client in case of return) when the user visits the WEBSITE, registers, places an online order, contacts AUDLEY or participates in AUDLEY promotions or surveys.
In addition, AUDLEY collects all information relating to your browsing on the WEBSITE and your interaction with the brand. All personal data collected by AUDLEY comes from the data subject.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The data subject's personal data will be processed for the following purposes, as applicable:
- To manage and carry out registration on the WEBSITE. Registration will involve profiling the user's browsing on the WEBSITE. This profiling consists of using the customer's personal data and browsing information, such as the products viewed or added to the basket, the sections of the WEBSITE visited, and their location to assess their preferences and/or personal interests, in order to offer them WEBSITE content, offers, services and products suited to their profile.
- To manage and process online purchases. We use a customer's personal information to process and deliver their order, inform them by email and/or SMS of the status of their order.
- To manage and send information about exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS or post. The sending of this information will involve user profiling, which consists of using personal data, purchase history if applicable, and browsing information on the WEBSITE to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences. The aim is to offer commercial communications adapted to their profile.
- The content, products or services in the communications will be personalised to the customer according to their interests. To manage communications please see the 'Subscriptions' section in My Account.
- To respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, as well as queries and complaints.
- Management and issuing of sales documents: sales receipt and invoices.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR?
AUDLEY will keep personal data only for such period of time as is reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs of responding to issues raised or resolving problems, making improvements, activating services and complying with requirements under applicable law. This means AUDLEY may retain personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the data subject has stopped using AUDLEY’s services or has stopped using the WEBSITE. After this period, personal data will be erased from all AUDLEY systems.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
AUDLEY has the following legal basis for processing personal data:
The legal basis for processing a data subject’s personal data is for the execution of the purchase contract. In their regard, the data subject is obliged to provide the data necessary for the execution of the contract. If this date is not provided, it will not be possible to carry out the purchase contract.
The management and issuing of the sales invoice is based on AUDLEY’s legal obligation in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject's personal data will be the consent of the data subject, if given:
- Management of WEBSITE registration.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Response to the exercising of ARCO+ rights, and responding to queries and claims by the interested party.
- Management of the alert service for the availability of items on the WEBSITE.
- Management and issue of the following sales documents: sales receipt and invoice.
- Withdrawal of consent to this processing by the data subject will not condition the execution of the purchase contract entered into between the data subject and AUDLEY.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject's personal data is AUDLEY's legitimate interest:
- Profiling based on WEBSITE browsing by a registered user of the same, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The creation of profiles to send information on exclusive promotions, the latest news, and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by AUDLEY customers in order to request their opinion and resultantly improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our WEBSITE remains secure, as well as to help AUDLEY understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, to improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and to ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
A data subject's personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- AUDLEY Group companies.
- Public administrations and bodies when required to do so for tax, labour, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers who provide services to AUDLEY (courier companies, communication delivery companies, agencies, etc.).
AUDLEY does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances.
HOW DOES AUDLEY PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The WEBSITE uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data and guaranteeing data confidentiality. To achieve these ends, the user accepts that AUDLEY collects data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Additionally, any transaction carried out through the WEBSITE is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
AUDLEY declares that it has adopted all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You are entitled to the following rights, which can be exercised via the e-mail address
Right of access You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not AUDLEY is processing personal data concerning you, as well as the right to access the personal data AUDLEY holds about you.
Right of rectification You have the right to request that AUDLEY rectify personal data where it is inaccurate or to complete it where it is incomplete. If you are registered on our WEBSITE, it may be easier for you to correct them yourself by modifying your profile.
Right of erasure / Right to be forgotten You can ask us to delete personal data if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right of limitation You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
Right of portability You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller where the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object You may object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of public or legitimate interest pursued by AUDLEY, including profiling. In such case, AUDLEY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Automated individual decisions
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or that which has legal implications for you or similarly significantly affects you. However, it is not possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and AUDLEY; is authorised by law applicable to AUDLEY provided that it provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).